Ethan on Buenos Aires, Argentina

This is my post about Argentina.

My favourite parts were seeing my friend, Franco,

more moustaches

Finger moustaches with our friend Franco

playing soccer, playing tag in front of the museum and staying at the Four Seasons Hotel because it had direct taxi access and they put letters of your name on one of the beds (for kids only!)

four seasons kids

They put our names on our beds!

We saw the Argentina flag, a very old subway,

subway e

a big tree, a lego flag,

lego argentinathe obelisco

boys obeliscoWe went in an orphanage,

la boca,

boys in la bocaa boat and a cemetary. We like the structures, restaurants and the views. The foods were delicious. My favourite food was the pizza. It was cheesey, thick and had onions and one olive on it. I took the olive off.

pizza fugazetta

look at the cheese!

We rode on top of a tour bus around the city. We saw lots of stuff and we had headphones on the bus seats.

bus tour ba

My mom and I on the bus tour

Cameron and I did some amusement park planning. We are building our own one day!

Chocolate Milk CAm

Crazy Cameron again!

Bye for now,

Ethan

chocolate milk e

My Chocolate milk-stache

Jen Maier, urbanmoms August 14, 2011, 12:10 AM

Great post, Ethan! Nice to see your smiling (milky) face. xo to all of you from The Maiers!

D. Gryne August 15, 2011, 10:59 PM

Priceless!! You’re following in mommy’s footsteps.  You’ll have some really big shoes to fill…..extra footage aka Mrs. Davis.

D. Gryne

Heather August 18, 2011, 2:09 AM

I heard that DG.

Reese W August 17, 2011, 11:28 PM

Hi Ethan

It’s me Reese.
Did you like all the cheese on the pizza?
Did you meet a lot of little kids in the orphanage?
Is there lots or just some?
The bear story was funny once your mom stepped away. It was cool how they put in the hotel the names on one of the beds.
Your friend Reese

Ethan August 18, 2011, 2:49 AM

Hi Reese, I did really like the cheese. I met lots of kids who were 10 years old but smaller than me. There were 26 kids(About 13 boys, 13 girls.). They were all there for the same reason, there parents were too sick to take care of them. All 26 are now brothers and sisters.

TyeWallace August 17, 2011, 11:37 PM

hey guys hope your having a great time in Argentina me and Reese miss you guys alot and tell us all about  it when you come back from your vacation
                                                                           from Tye

Logan B August 20, 2011, 2:43 PM

Hi Ethan and Cameron, I read your post on Argentina. Did u see any animals there? I can help you build your amusement park! What should i do?