Globetrotting Kid: mini golf mayhem

I wanted to go mini golfing with my family in Vietnam. I went on Google and found Cai river mini golf.  I went to TripAdvisor and they said it was great. We got a cab and we went there @ 10:00 AM. We were pretty excited! My hopes were really, really high.

They were closed. I’m like ” who sleeps at 10:00 AM?”

cai river

Don't go here

I felt so mad! I did all that research and it was kind of a waste!

So when I got home I tried to write a comment on Trip Advisor. It wouldn’t let me! It kept saying “bad request” and it wouldn’t let me post my comment!

So that’s why I made this post to express how it feels.

I’m not too impressed with the hours for Cai Mini Golf and I suggest that when you go to Vietnam you take a walk around and explore instead.

Wag53 January 7, 2012, 4:47 PM

Ethan,
That is  so  cool  that you that you are informing  other travelers of  your  experiences. Hopefully,  they  will be able to avoid the  disappointment that  you felt.
I am  so  PROUD of you !!!  Way to  go  big Guy!!!

Ethan January 12, 2012, 7:29 AM

Thank you for your comments.  Maybe I can tell everyone on globetrottingmama where are the worst places to go!!:)
Your Grandson:
Ethan

Markawilson January 11, 2012, 3:55 PM

Hey boys – how are you?. Just a quick word to day hi from your cousin James and Auntie Maria and Uncle Mark in Canada. Miss you all.

Ethan January 12, 2012, 7:18 AM

I miss you guys too and I can’t wait to get back home and see you again. We are in Tanzania – dar es salaam to be precise and I’m looking forward to the vacation and to tell you more about this trip.
Ethan

Ethan January 12, 2012, 7:47 AM

Hi Uncle Mark. I can’t wait to get back home to see you guys again and also to see the rest of the places that we are going. I hope that you have a great time and I’ll be back before you know it!

Fimo Mitchell January 13, 2012, 7:04 AM

I really enjoyed this post…I think you’re gifted writer. Please keep writing and I’ll keep on reading.

Sherrie Guthrie January 23, 2012, 1:21 PM

Thank you for letting us know….My children also love to do a little research before we go somewhere and are very disappointed when the place is closed or as my Katie would say…Hey Mom they lied just to get us here :( Sending you good thoughts, we have great mini golf here in Ottawa :)
Sherrie Guthrie