Hi! My top 12 moments for 2012 are:
- Ziplining in Thailand because it was fun when I jumped off but I was scared at first.
- White Water Rafting in Alberta because when one strong wave hit me up front I didn’t know that I fell off grabbing on the safety rope until I saw myself grabbing it :o! I don’t think anyone took a picture. :(
- Galapagos islands because the wonderful animals there and the hotels are phenomenal!
- Mud bath in a volcano in Colombia because of the warm, comfortable mud I could just feel like I’m touching the bottom.
- Great wall of china because of the wonderful view and some second floor viewing points.
- All of the Four Seasons hotels because at each hotel we had different but amazing experiences!
- Elephant Hills hotel because of me feeding and washing some elephants and explored a forest.
- Hidden dragon villa in China because of the very friendly staff and lots of comfort.
- The lantern festival in Thailand because when we threw the lanterns in the air, we saw more than one hundred lanterns!
- Puzzle world because of the maze and when we fell into a room on an angle !
- New Zealand’s landscape because just looking outside your window you will probably see mountains and animals.
- Last but not least all the Emirates flights because of the games you can play on the flight, and the meals tasted great.
Those we’re my top 12 moments for 2012; I hoped you enjoyed it :)! Did you see Cameron’s list?
- Globetrotting Kids – Cameron – RTW Top 12 (globetrottingmama.com)