Travel Deals and Destinations: Family Vacation in Paris
It’s springtime in Paris! Is there a better time to tip your beret in a sidewalk cafe or pose for a selfie in front of the Eiffel Tower? Now Paris is for families too (squeezing into that shot at the Eiffel Tower and fighting over the last bite of croissant at that quaint cafe). Here are two ways to enjoy a family vacation in Paris with family-friendly packages that give that florench magic to even the youngest travellers.
Hôtel Plaza Aténée
Little travellers will be treated like royalty with this specially discounted family package, full of surprises for each child. This package includes well-priced extras:
- One-night luxury accommodation;
- 50% off a second room for children;
- Daily American breakfast for the parents;
- Daily children’s breakfast, full of surprises;
- A special gift for each child from Hotel Plaza Athénée’s Red Collection
- Cookies for the children and a bottle of champagne for the parents on arrival.
Enjoy quality family time and exciting incentives to visit the city’s most famous landmarks when you stay at Le Meurice and access these extras:
- 50% off your children’s room when you book two rooms at Le Meurice;
- Special kids’ passport filled with fun challenges to guide them around the city’s famous landmarks;
- A special hotel treasure hunt;
- Parents are welcome to use the spa’s sauna, hammam and fitness centre;
- American breakfast;
- Special amenities for children including video games and DVDs on request, and children’s bathrobes and slippers.
Paris is a great family-friendly destination for quality time together. Whether exploring the city, kicking back at the hotel or indulging in some delicious french food, there is something travellers big and small will appreciate. Have you been to Paris? What is your favourite attraction? Is a family vacation in Paris in your future?