Travel Deals and Destinations: Where to Travel to This Spring
We’ve been experiencing a long winter. A season that seems to last forever sure has a way of encouraging you to dream about getting away from it all. If you are looking for new places to go this spring, and like the idea of saving along the way, this round-up of travel deals and destinations will inspire.
The National Park Service Turns 100!
Get in on the celebration and #findyourpark this summer. The friendly folks at Teton Mountain Lodge & Spa and Hotel Terra Jackson Hole want you to explore Grand Teton National Park, a 6-mile drive from Yellowstone National Park. These neighboring properties have some specials to entice you:
Experience the National Parks Explorer Package at Teton Mountain Lodge & Spa and enjoy three nights in a Lodge Room, a $100 Resort Gredit, a 7-day park pass to Grand Teton & Yellowstone National Parks and a complimentary field guide to both parks.
Starting at $256/night
(valid May 15 – September 30, 2016):
Try the Passport to the Parks at Hotel Terra Jackson Hole: Three nights lodging with a fourth night FREE; complimentary field guide to Grand Teton & Yellowstone National.
Starting at only $169/night
(valid May 15 – September 30, 2016).
Oregon’s Mountain Resort
Oregon’s four season mountain resort, Pronghorn Resort, has outdoor activities just waiting for your family. You can kayak on the Deschutes River, scale the Smith Rocks, play golf on the Jack Nicklaus Signature course and Tom Fazio Championship course, ride horses and more. It offers all of this outdoor adventure in a breathtaking location.
This Spring there are many packages to choose from, to help you stay but save.
- Getaway Package; starting at just $299, stay two nights in a junior suite and receive an airport transfer or transportation to Mt. Bachelor.
- Build Your Adventure Package; starting at $230, stay one night in a junior suite with your choice of ski tickets, fly-fishing or a round of golf.
- Stay and Play Package; starting at $285, stay one night in a junior suite and enjoy two rounds of golf on the Jack Nicklaus Signature Course.
- Stay and Learn Package; starting at $392, stay one night in a junior suite, and enjoy two hours of instruction in the golf academy and unlimited golf on the Jack Nicklaus Signature course.
- Real Estate Package; starting at $299, one night in a junior suite, $150 food and beverage credit at Pronghorn’s Chanterelle or Cascada restaurants, a round of golf on the Jack Nicklaus Signature Course. Pre-qualification with the real estate office is required for this package.
Party in Anguilla
It’s not too late to take in the oldest independent music festival in the Caribbean. Moonsplash takes place from April 21-24 on Rendezvous Bay. Book now with Zemi Beach house and save with their special Moonsplash rate. This boutique resort has beachfront residences located on one of the best beaches in Anguilla. Rates start at $699 per night but the special Moonsplash rate is $400/night per room for those attending the festival.
Use code “MOONSPLASH” when you book: email email@example.com or call directly at +1(264)584-0001.
Take a European Family Vacation
Now is a great time to book your European vacation and you can save with this offer from Abercrombie & Kent. Save $500 per person on all Connections Europe Family Journeys to Spain, Italy, Scotland & Ireland, Budapest, Vienna & Prague, and Amsterdam, Paris & London. And if you are making it an (extended) family affair, you can save an additional $500 off the single supplement price for a combined savings of up to $1000. These family travel adventures include authentic experiences at each destinations, and special opportunities to bond as a family, like making pizza together in Italy!
There are so many ways to getaway (and save). Where will you go this spring?!
Photo Copyright: Vector Image by StockUnlimited