Here’s the deal: For every game that the Vancouver Canucks win in the 2011 playoffs, Mountainside will offer three rooms at a rate based on the player number that scored the winning goal (so, if #2 scores that goal, the rate is CAD $2).
Here’s the fine print:
– The three studio rooms would be available at midnight following each game (or later based on overtime) Pacific Standard Time
– Rate is based on the Vancouver Canucks player jersey number who scores the winning goal
– To redeem, guests must call Mountainside Lodge directly at (604) 932-4511 to book ( People are encouraged to call just after that final horn sounds.)
– The three room certificates are only available to the first three callers before 11:59pm of the following day
– Certificates would be provided to each of the first three callers to book a room at their convenience for a future date
– Travel must be completed by November 17th, 2011
– Blackout dates may apply based on availability
I’m not a hockey fan but I love a good deal: Go Canucks Go!